SIX BEDROOMS SLEEPING 14 IN SEASIDE! Southern Comfort, New to Inventory!
Cottage: 2624 sq. ft.
Half Baths: 1
Min Stay: 2–7 nights
6 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths, Sleeps 14
In the new section of Seaside close to playground and pools, Southern Comfort is nestled on 49 Venice Circle, shielded from through traffic and noise. Sleeps 14 : Private bathroom for each bedroom, (bunk room does not have a private bath). 6 Br, 5 full Baths, 2 half baths (2 king, 3 queen, 1 bunk room sleeps 4)
3 car parking, digitally wired, 5 flat screens, full Washer/Dryer, outdoor grill. Fully equipped kitchen. One gas fireplace in den.
This custom designed French inspired cottage is the perfect choice for the romantic at heart. Ideal for all occasions celebrating love and vows be it bridal showers, bachelorette/wedding parties, anniversaries or other milestones. Great for family reunions and, of course, beach vacations.
Southern Comfort cottage strives to please the most pampered guest. Every inch of this 2600 sq’ interior is imbued with authentic ambiance of a cottage one might find in the heart of Provence. It is an ongoing labor of love for the owner. Needless to say it is at a standard well above a typical rental.
The hearth and heart of the home is the kitchen/den where 14 plus people easily can gather with comfortable seating for everyone. French doors open to shaded porch with extra seating. A queen bedroom for the guest unable to navigate stairs is on this ground level.
On the 2nd floor is the spacious King Master bedroom which has the space for a baby crib if needed. Here also is the 2nd queen bedroom, full washer and dryer.
On the 3rd floor is the bunk room/playroom (4 beds), a 3rd queen bedroom and a King bedroom.
Each bedroom is a cozy private retreat. Each has a luxurious bath with ample storage. Each has a comfortable chair or window seat for private pursuits. Closets and chests of drawers are in all bedrooms. Each has direct access to a small balcony (2) or a large covered porch (3).
Southern Comfort’s theme echoes the owner’s childhood memories of visits to the French countryside. The decor is an eclectic melange of well chosen pieces. Matisse inspires the richly hued color palette. Reminiscent of bygone days are the white marble baths, claw foot tub, AGA stove & duvet-clad bedding. So come, step back into a simpler time and enjoy!
Sat to Sat 7 night min. for summer, 5 night min. for Spring, 3 night min for Fall, 2 night min for winter
* Located on the east side of Seaside
* Features 2,600 square feet
* Each bedroom has a private bath
* Steps away from the fitness center
* Close to adult and family pools
* Washer & Dryer on second floor
* AGA range in kitchen
* Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts (court fees apply), and fitness center
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Two complimentary rental bikes included with your stay
* Personalized service throughout your stay with starter amenities provided
• Full linen clean on all cottages: towels, sheets, shams, quilts, blankets, and coverlets
• Masks and Gloves are required for any individual working in a the cottage.
• Gloves are changed during various check points throughout cleaning a cottage and upon entering a new cottage to clean.
• All cottage pillows, sofas, chairs, mattress pads, headboards, cushions, curtains, and all other miscellaneous soft goods will be sprayed with a Microband 24 Multi-Purpose Disinfectant.
• All high contact points disinfected.