3 Houses to Beach, Pet Friendly in Seaside!
Cottage: 1569 sq. ft.
Min Stay: 2–7 nights
3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 8
Address: 21 West Ruskin Street, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Located on West Ruskin Street, Greenpeace is a charming, two-story beach cottage in the heart of Seaside, FL. The cottage is in a prime location – less than a block from the white-sand beach and emerald water of the Gulf of Mexico and Seaside’s town center. Greenpeace is only the second house back from Scenic Highway 30-A.
You will find a spacious master suite with king bed and private bath on the main floor. There is also a second full bath on the main floor.
This sunny, window-filled home has two more bedrooms and RENOVATED full bath upstairs. An upstairs Bedroom has a Queen-sized bed, flat screen TV, large walk-in closet, private access to the bathroom and outdoor porch. Also upstairs, a THIRD bedroom offers two Twin Beds and outdoor porch with the same wonderful view. The upstairs porch, with comfortable seating for a group, is a great place to relax or people watch.
The open floor plan on the first level is warm and welcoming! Furnishings were recently updated including a sleeper sofa, love seat and comfortable chairs for plenty of seating. The dining area opens to a fully equipped kitchen and table with bench seating for up to eight. The screened-in-porch welcomes guests and is a perfect spot for family games or meals on a large picnic table.
When you’re ready to explore, the town center offers something for everyone: there’s a new amphitheater, art galleries, open-air market, toy/art supply store, fabulous book/music store, restaurants, wine bar, coffee shop, and Modica Market for gourmet delights. Do not forget to spend some time at Beach Ready Spa for relaxing treatments and nail care, take a yoga class, or do absolutely nothing.
* A non-refundable pet fee of $275.00 (plus sales tax) is required. The online quote does not reflect the additional charge. The additional fee of $275 will be added to your reservation and you will receive an updated receipt confirming your reservation and the total charge including the pet fee.
* Must be 25 years of age to rent and sign registration.
* Saturday to Saturday, 7 night minimum required during Summer & Spring Break | 5 night minimum Spring |3 night minimum Fall | 2 night minimum Winter.
* Located on the west side of Seaside
* Features 1,569 square feet
* Private driveway
* Peacock Alley Linens – Fresh and luxurious Peacock Alley towels and sheets throughout the home
* Pet friendly
* Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts, and a fitness center
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Two complimentary rental bikes included with your stay
* Personalized service through out your stay
* Starter amenities provided
• Full linen clean on all cottages. All in house linens are laundered upon every guest check out. This includes towels, sheets, shams, quilts, and coverlets.
• Masks and Gloves are required for any individual working in the cottage.
• Gloves are changed during various check points throughout cleaning a cottage and upon entering a new cottage to clean.
• All cottage pillows, sofas, chairs, mattress pads, headboards, cushions, curtains, and all other miscellaneous soft goods will be sprayed with a Microband 24 Multi-Purpose Disinfectant.
• All high contact points disinfected from blow dryers, remotes, keypads, clothes hangers, knobs, microwaves, etc. We have a high contact list of over 32 high contact points we will disinfect in all cottages. This list can be provided to the guest upon request.