Limehouse in Seaside, Newly Renovated!
Cottage: 924 sq. ft.
Min Stay: 2–5 nights
2 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 6
Address: 40 Roberts Way, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Located on the east side of Seaside on quiet secluded Robert’s Way and very near to the beach is Lime House. The house is tucked away facing Rose Walk Park. Rosewalk is Seaside’s best kept secret, a wooded park-like area reminiscent of a secret garden where kids can run freely and play after a day at the beach while parents watch from the upstairs open balcony.
Lime House has recently been renovated with careful thought and attention to every detail creating the perfect coastal beach escape. This home is versatile and perfect for both families or couples seeking a beach escape. The first floor has a King Master bedroom with its own en suite master bathroom complete with a double vanity, shower, and custom built in master closets with plenty of storage. The second bedroom is very versatile and can work for kids or couples, as it can be configured as two twin beds for the kids or can be converted to a comfortable king bed for couples creating two king master bedrooms each with their own ensuite bathroom. This second bedroom has a new custom designed bathroom with a large indoor shower that connects to the large outdoor shower, perfect for returning from the long day at the beach.
Up the cheerful staircase to the second level, you will find a brilliant new kitchen with all stainless steel Bertazzoni top of the line appliances, farmhouse sink, and a new gas stove top/oven. Chefs will love this new kitchen! Off the kitchen, you will find an open, custom built dining nook that comfortably seats six. This space lives large with a soaring ceiling in the main living room and dining area, with walls of windows infusing natural light into the gracious space. Glass doors open up to a second-floor furnished balcony with a porch swing and room for sitting and enjoying the magical views. You also have the convenience of a 3rd completely renovated full bathroom on this level of the home.
Up the staircase again and you will find a loft with a full bed. This cozy hideaway is a great place for the kids to congregate with bonus sleeping space for extra guests.
Lime House, with its private and enviable tree-topped Rosewalk views, proximity of just six houses to the beach, and all new exterior decking and grilling area will quickly become a Seaside favorite for families and couples.
* Must be 25 years of age to rent and sign registration.
* 5-night minimum Spring, Spring Break and Summer | 3-night minimum Fall | 2-night minimum Winter
* Located on the east side of Seaside
* 80 Steps to 30A and 1024 square feet
* Peacock Alley Linens – Fresh and luxurious Peacock Alley towels and sheets throughout the home
* Second bedroom is set up as two twins; converted to king upon request
* Two en suite bathrooms
* Two enclosed outdoor showers
* Washer & Dryer
* Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts, and a fitness center
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Two complimentary rental bikes included with your stay
* Personalized service throughout your stay with starter amenities provided
• Full linen clean on all cottages: towels, sheets, shams, quilts, coverlets.
• Masks and Gloves are required for any individual working in the cottage.
• Gloves are changed during various check points throughout cleaning a cottage and upon entering a new cottage to clean.
• All cottage pillows, sofas, chairs, mattress pads, headboards, cushions, curtains, and all other miscellaneous soft goods will be sprayed with a Microband 24 Multi-Purpose Disinfectant.
• All high contact points disinfected.