6 Houses to Beach, Great Porches
Cottage: 1364 sq. ft.
Min Stay: 2–5 nights
3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 8
Pulling up to Mama’s Happy, you will be welcomed by tree-lined streets, a white picket fence, and that infamous, quaint Seaside style. This home is the perfect location and setup for you and your family to enjoy a relaxing stay in Seaside. Mama’s Happy is within walking distance to the beach, town center, and surrounding communities like Watercolor and Grayton Beach, providing convenience at its finest. Whether you have been coming to Seaside for many years, or this is your first time visiting the area, this home and community will add that unique Seaside charm to your 30A experience.
The enclosed front porch is the perfect place to relax after a long day. Upon entering Mama’s Happy you will find a spacious living area with a well equipped kitchen and dining for six with extra seating for four along the kitchen bar. You will also find the first of the three bedrooms with a queen bed and a shared bath.
Upstairs you will find the king master bedroom with a private bath. The bunk room which has a twin over double bed and also a trundle for extra sleeping and a private bath. There is a desk for ay unfinished business you may have and a balcony for plenty of relaxation and peaceful views.
* Must be 25 years of age to rent and sign registration.
* 5-night minimum Spring, Spring Break and Summer | 3-night minimum Fall | 2-night minimum Winter
* Located on the west side of Seaside
* Steps away from beach access
* Office Space
* Peacock Alley Linens – Fresh and luxurious Peacock Alley towels and sheets throughout the home
* Washer & Dryer
* Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts (court fees apply), and fitness center
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Two complimentary rental bikes included with your stay
* Personalized service throughout your stay
* Starter amenities provided
• Full linen clean on all cottages. All in house linens are laundered upon every guest check out. This includes towels, sheets, shams, quilts, and coverlets.
• Masks and Gloves are required for any individual working in the cottage.
• Gloves are changed during various check points throughout cleaning a cottage and upon entering a new cottage to clean.
• All cottage pillows, sofas, chairs, mattress pads, headboards, cushions, curtains, and all other miscellaneous soft goods will be sprayed with a Microband 24 Multi-Purpose Disinfectant.
• All high contact points disinfected from blow dryers, remotes, keypads, clothes hangers, knobs, microwaves, etc. We have a high contact list of over 32 high contact points we will disinfect in all cottages. This list can be provided to the guest upon request.