Beautifully remodeled “Taste & Sea” * 3BR/3.5BA * Steps from Beach/Pools *Optional Carriage
Cottage: 2422 sq. ft.
Min Stay: 3–7 nights
“Taste & Sea “has been beautifully remodeled from top to bottom and is the perfect location for your Seaside vacation! This luxurious cottage is located on peaceful Tupelo street and is only a quick walk to the adult pool, fitness center, family pool and tennis facility. The home is decorated in a coastal luxury style, featuring creamy white walls, gorgeous wood floors and comfortable furnishings with pops of coastal blues and greens.
The living space of Taste & Sea is on the first floor. The kitchen features all new appliances surrounded by creamy white cabinets and has a quaint little breakfast nook perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee and working your daily crossword puzzle. The dining area is located just across from the kitchen and has a large dining table with seating for eight. The living area is spacious and open and has two large sofas and two chairs for your family to enjoy relaxing and spending time catching up with each other or catching the big game on the 55 inch HDTV. One of your family’s favorite places to spend time is sure to be the spacious, screened in porch located just off of the living space. The porch has wonderful furniture and faces Tupelo street and always has a salty breeze blowing through.
All three bedrooms are located on the second floor of the home. The master bedroom is located on the front of the home and has access to a wonderful screened in porch that overlooks Tupelo street. The porch is perfect for relaxing in the cool breeze that blows across the porch. The master bedroom features a king sized bed and has an ensuite bathroom. The ensuite has been completely remodeled and has double vanities and a deep soaking tub/shower combo, as well as a walk in closet. Just down the hallway are the two guest bedrooms, both with king sized beds. The first king bedroom has an ensuite bathroom which features a single vanity and a walk-in shower with beautiful tile work. The second king guest room also has an ensuite bathroom with a single vanity and deep soaking tub/shower combo.
Located just across the hallway from the master bedroom is a spiral staircase which leads to a viewing tower with bench seating and overlooks the town of Seaside. The breeze is wonderful and is the perfect place to watch the sunset in the evenings. You can even catch glimpse of the emerald green waters.
**If you need space for a few more people, Taste & Sea has a guest cottage available for rental. “Sea Shack” is an adorable, two bedroom property that will sleep 5 people and is located just behind the main home.
– Sleeps 6
– 3 Bedrooms (3 King Beds)
– 3 1/2 Baths
– 3rd floor viewing tower
– Parking available for 2 cars in front of house
– Welcoming front porches with beautiful seating area
– Living room with plenty of seating for the entire group
– Half bath
– Kitchen with high-end appliances and breakfast nook
– Dining area with seating for 8
– King Master Bedroom with flat screen TV; master bath with double vanities, and soaking tub/shower combo.
– King bedroom with ensuite bath with walk-in shower
– King bedroom with ensuite bath with a soaking tub/shower combo
– Seating area with TV
– Laundry Room
– Large porch area with seating overlooks Tupelo Street
– Spiral staircase to the 3rd floor tower
– Outdoor viewing tower with 360 degree views of Seaside
– Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
– Can be rented with the guest cottage “Sea Shack”. 2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
– Seaside Amenity Fees Include: Seaside Parking Passes (2), Wristbands for Beach Access, and Access to the Community Swimming Pools and Tennis Courts.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
– MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
– RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY – Spring Break and Summer
– A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
– Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
– Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
– CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM